1. Introduction Welcome to Commondale Poles. The terms and conditions outlined in this document govern all use of our website and all content, services, and products available at or through our website. Our website and services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access our website or use any services.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Unless otherwise stated, Commondale Poles and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website, provided that you adhere to these terms and conditions. All intellectual property rights are reserved, and you must not republish material from this website, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
3. User Obligations As a user of our website, you agree to use our services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined. You will not use our services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others or to commit an unlawful activity. If we believe, in our sole discretion, that a violation of these terms has occurred, we may take any corrective action we deem appropriate.
5. Disclaimer The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site.
6. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time, and the revised terms will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Typically replies within a day